[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex, Carlos, Talas and Koba

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri May 15 00:29:23 BST 2009

[Alex]
"Please repeat you last," Alex responds back, not lowering her weapon.

Before he can respond back, she calls, "Osiris is missing."

The thought comes to her mind that they really need to put a locator
beacon on everybody with teh way they keep disappearing
[/Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The grenade hits right between the blue dwarves [Damage: 10MD].  Both
> of the creatures are knocked off their feet and stunned by the blast.  The
> knock-out gas grenade knocks one of them right out, and though the other
> is still conscious, between the gas and the concussion, it doesn't seem
> to be much of a threat right now.
>
> Her radio then comes alive.  "He knows where you are." Koba says, his
> voice hard to hear over some severe static. "I suggest getting out of
> there.  We will get Lady Frost out."
>
> That transmission is quickly followed by Talas.  "Lady Alex, the beast
> knows were you are. Please lower your gun. And Lady Alex mind your
> back, He is not to be trusted. Please reply."
>
> It's at that moment that Alex notices Osiris is missing.

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/