[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Owen, Ted and Louissa

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Thu May 21 17:08:23 BST 2009

[GM]
"I'm Captain Lemoth Zalquain." she says.  "Welcome aboard HMS
Depthbreaker."
[/GM]

[Ted]
"I am Ted Smythe and this is my companion, Owen," the lizard man replies.
[/Ted]

[GM]
"We didn't expect to see anybody here.  We've been trapped in this
cavern for about a month now.  That nasty squid thing, or whatever
it is, has blocked are way out, and while we can nail the tentacles
well enough our weapons, it won't let us free, though it's learned
well enough to leave us alone."

"Now tell me," she says, "are you responsible for all that hulla-balloo
on the surface.  Seems like a regular war, and though we're friendly
enough with Elves, I hate to get involved in some local spat only to
find out I backed the wrong side."
[/GM]

[Ted]
"Technically, we are with the Elves. Truth be told, we have a common enemy and an alliance has proven beneficial to us both. We fight a powerful creature trapped here many centuries ago who calls himself K'murd-Fasa," Ted states. "Are you able to see the conflict down here? I am curious how are friends are doing."
[/Ted]