[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Carlos, Talas and Koba

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:45:24 BST 2009

> [Talas]
< Talas parries, the blade of the demons Sword, with his Wakizashi [Parry: 14]
> And blocks the demons sword arm with the Katana [Strike: 19], in the hope of
> doing severe damage to the demons arm.  "I am glad, I could trust
> you demon. I would have been so disappointed if you had not been
> true to what you are!"
> [/Talas]

[GM]
Talas manages to parry the demon's blow, and then cuts into its sword
arm [Dodge: 18, Damage: 12].  The demonic flesh parts, and black blood
spills out.
[/GM]

[K'murd-faka]
The demon shouts in pain and attempts to break away and cut at Talas's
abdomen [Strike: 15], and manages to get through [Talas's Dodge: 13].
The sword cuts into Talas's armor [Damage: 18MD].

"And you won't disappoint either, Queller." the K'murd-faka laughs.
"You'll die with a blade that has killed more than one of your kind
drinking your soul!"
[/K'murd-faka]

> > > [Koba]
> > > Shocked by the sudden disappearance of Lady Frost right in front of his
> > > eyes, Koba dissolves his force field and pats at the ground where she
> > > was to try to find any trace of her.
> > >
> > > "He still has her. She is not here"
> > > [/Koba]

> > [GM]
> > There is nothing there.  It's then that Koba sees several of the blue
> > dwarfs moving quickly towards him.
> > [/GM]

> [Koba]
> Feeling foolish for trusting any demon to hand over anything, his
> optimism quickly fades in the face of the dwarves charging him. Koba
> turns and let's loose a burst at the dwarves [Strike: 3] to keep them back.
> [/Koba]

[GM]
Koba's burst goes badly wild, and the dwarves close in on him.
[/GM]

> [Koba]
> they get within 50 feet, so Koba takes to the skies again on the
> jetpack.
> [/Koba]

[GM]
The dwarves curse as Koba flies into the air.  Two of them take out
some very nasty looking crossbows and begin aiming at him.

mightymartianca at gmail.com