[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:57:34 BST 2010

> > [Louissa]
> > Louissa looks at Koba with appreciation, and maybe a tiny bit of
> > adoration.
> >
> > "In the interests of keeping ourselves alive," she says finally, "I'm
> > staying with the boat.  Oh, and can someone tie him up?"  Louissa
> > points to the remaining ape-men, who apparently everyone forgot about
> > as they were making their escape.
> > [/Louissa]

> > [Ape-creature]
> > The ape-creature looks fearfully on the company.  "Me not cause
> > any trouble." he says.  "No need tie me up."
> > [/Ape-creature]

> [Koba]
> With the shields now over the hatch they have an oppertunity to send someone
> into the hatch. "Who wants to take a look inside? If there are people in
> there, they may need our help, but be careful we don't know who they are.
> Anyone able to see how seaworthy that ship still is?"
> [/Koba]

[Louissa]
"I think I'm the only one that can pilot this thing," Louissa says,
"so I'll stay
here."

She glances over the edge and down onto the exposed hatch.  "It looks like
some corrosion, not much.  I'm very sure it's still seaworthy and waterproof."
[/Louissa]

> [Koba]
> Looking over at the ape-man, Koba says in a tone the others haven't heard
> before,  " You lost the abilty to make any requests when that first laser
> blast went over our head. Just sit there and be happy counting you're
> breaths. Someone tie him up."
> [/Koba]

[GM]
The ape-man slumps down and only mutters "I help could, but you are
boss man."

mightymartianca at gmail.com