[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen and Raven

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Fri Mar 12 02:10:06 GMT 2010

On 3/10/2010 7:43 PM, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC: I don't know how liberal Raven's player wants to be with
> grenades, so Raven will launch to, and if she wants to launch more,
> let me know.

OOC: this is fine... more than fine. It was what I intended.

> [GM]
> The grenades streak towards the remaining armed fishmen who attempted
> to make a run on the platform [Damage: 15MD and 21MD].  The first
> grenade takes out one of the would-be attackers, the other attacker
> is knocked off his feet.  The second grenade hits one of the barrels,
> and within moments a large explosion rocks the whole chamber.  Lights
> flicker and a cloud of rubble, dust, toxic gas and body parts fills a
> chunk of the chamber.
> [/GM]

[Raven]
There was a gleam in Raven's eye as sheer satisfaction and appreciation
of the carnage filled her senses. Still, she huddled behind her cover,
not wanting to expose herself...

'Did we get the reactor?' Raven thought to the group.
[/Raven]

> [GM]
> The chamber is now utter confusion.  The poisonous cloud is now covering
> most of the chamber, and almost all the fishmen are preoccupied with
> choking to death.  A few shots are fired out of the cloud, but they seem to
> be just random.  There is very little in the way of fishmen left to shoot at.
> It seems the chamber is their's for the taking, or whatever they please...
> [/GM]

OOC: is the poisonous cloud coming toward Raven?