[Taocow PBEM] updated Raven move

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Sat Mar 13 18:39:31 GMT 2010

On 3/11/2010 10:04 PM, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 18:10, White Mist<white.mist at execulink.com>  wrote:
>
>> OOC: is the poisonous cloud coming toward Raven?
>>
> OOC: The poisonous cloud is rising, but isn't yet as high as anyone in
> the party.

[Raven]
There was a gleam in Raven's eye as sheer satisfaction and appreciation
of the carnage filled her senses. Still, she huddled behind her cover,
not wanting to expose herself. Raven picked off the leftover fishmen
with her rifle, but had not used any more of her grenades, though.

'Did we get the reactor?' Raven thought to the group. 'I'm leaving it up
to you guys to do that... then let's get the hell out of dodge and find
a way to free our ship.'
[/Raven]