[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen a nd Raven

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:44:04 GMT 2010

[Lyle]

Switching to internal O2, he carefully moves down the scaffolding to
the control room and stays outside to protect Koba.
"There are two big doors under us, keep an eye on those and where we
came in." Keeping his rifle ready, he scans for any trouble.

[/Lyle]

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
> [Alex]
> "Not much of a base fighter," states Alex. "Specially underwater."
>
> She will keep her rifle carefully trained while watching for danger.
> "Wish I had a way of telling where the danger is coming from."
> [/Alex]
>
> --
> If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
> then we are a sorry lot indeed -
> - Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist
>
> Kitsune
> Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
> Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/

“I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath“