[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II - Koba, Lyle, Ted, Alex, Owen and Raven

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Mar 28 22:38:25 BST 2010

[Alex]
The scout suggests, "You know, I think it might be a good idea to figure
out how we might get out of here.

Otherwise, she will continue trying to help the others get up out of the
water.
[Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Seeing that Raven and the Sunaj appear to be in close combat, Owen opens
> fire on the remaining fishman [Strike: 4].  Unfortunately, his shot is no better
> than Alex's, though the fishman prudently ducks down behind some boxes.
>
> It's at that moment that, above the sound of gunfire and rushing water, another
> klaxon begins to sound.  The lights in the chamber begin to flicker, and then,
> after a second, everyone was is plunged into darkness.  It takes a few moments
> and then a few dull red emergency lights come on, but without optics, it's
> all but impossible to see more than ten feet in any direction.
>
> The water is now about ten feet below the scaffolding and still rising.  There
> is another shudder, like a major earthquake.  The scaffolding tears from the
> wall again, and while no one can see it, in the distance can be heard
> what sounds a lot like large boulders falling into the water.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/