[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Alex, Lyle, Owen, Carlos and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter III - Submarine Forward

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Sep 10 21:43:05 BST 2010

  On 09/06/2010 14:36, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC; Everyone must be on holiday, or eaten by something particularly
> nasty, with tentacles and wings and in need of a nice crunchy snack.

ooc: Sorry, I was on vacation in the mountains

> OOC: I'm going to assume Alex communicates this to the rest of the
> company.
> [GM]
> With one final scream of "Srepeels eht nekawa ton od...  Live on od!"
> the... entity
> or whatever it is disappears with a flash of light.  The company is again left
> in the tomb-like silence of the sub.
> [/GM]
>
> [Louissa]
> "Wow!"  Louissa exclaims.  "What in the frack was that?  And what the heck
> was it saying?  I think we need to start getting some answers.  Do you think
> there's any way of just waking up one of these guys?"
> [/Louissa]

[Alex]
"Don't you wish that these entities would communicate in pictures
instead of languages which we don't understand," the red headed scout
states. "So where do we go from here."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/