[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter III

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:00:26 BST 2010

> [Ted]
> The lizard man lowers his weapon. "Ted Smythe, freelance adventurer.
> We found your vessel not long ago and came aboard to investigate.
> It seems that two of your crew died in stasis. We revived you and your
> feline friend here because we need to get this thing moving. There are
> hostiles in the water around us. Any assist you can provide not only
> help us, but save your own skins as well."
> [/Ted]

[Etta]
She nods slowly and painfully.  "First things first.  Someone fetch me
some painkillers.  Between the hibernation and this leg, I feel like my
head's going to fall off
[/Etta]

[Ambassador]
The mutant cat seems deep in thought for a moment.  "We were
running low on air when... how shall I put it... we were forced into
hibernation.  Have you managed to get life support up and running?
How about the reactor?"
[/Ambassador]

mightymartianca at gmail.com