[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England ... and even more

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Apr 6 22:55:19 UTC 2011

On 04/05/2011 16:15, Aaron Clausen wrote:
>>> [GM]
>>>
>>> The figure is a woman, shreds of clothing and armor on her, her body
>>> glistening white like an ice sculpture.  It's none other than her companion,
>>> lost at the temple of Rath-Iren, it is Lady Frost!
>>> [/GM]
>> [Alex]
>> Alex is presently most concerned with Louissa and the pursuers
>>
>> The scout will yell at Frost, "Scouts after us. Watch out."
>> [/Alex]
> [GM]
> As Alex shouts, someone else can be heard, somewhere near Frost,
> shouting "Hands up, Splugorth scum!"
> [/GM]
>
>> [Alex]
>> Right after, she  will comm Louissa, "Are you alright?"
>>
>> If she needs to, she will fire back at the individuals pursuing her
>> [/Alex]
> [Louissa]
> Louissa responds, "I'm okay, but we need to rescue our comrades
> before anything else crashes out of the sky."
>
> Alex cannot see any other pursuers, but she knows that at least
> one is very close to Lady Frost.
> [/Louissa]

[Alex]
Continuing to keep under cover, Alex will transmit over a general
frequency "We are not Splugorth. We thought you were Splugorth. We were
just attacked by a group of slavers."

She thinks to herself that this could be a very bad situation

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/