[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jan 5 21:26:59 GMT 2011

On 01/05/2011 16:15, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC: Don't worry.  I don't have any intention of making you prisoners
> of the Splugorth.  Quite frankly, they're too good a villain, in other
> words, once captured, it's damned unlikely that you will be "un-captured"
ooc: Not without magical teleportation or being able to be rifted. Had a
PC who escaped the Splugorth through a magical axe with the teleport
ability and another who was captured by temporal raiders and joined them

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/