[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Jan 16 07:28:48 GMT 2011

On 01/14/2011 16:31, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> I've attached a very rough diagram of where the warrior women and the
> slaver are on the barge.  The barge is certainly small enough that a
> concussion grenade would effect everyone on board.

[Alex]
As fast as she can, Alex switchs to her JA-12 and fire a concussion
grenade at the cluster of them, trying to catch the Blind Warrior Women
and the Slaver

Provided the others are no longer under control of the slavers, she will
yell to the others "Grab them and lets get out of here."

She will fire a second concussion grenade at the creatures and begin
swimming for the submarine

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/