[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 22:27:58 UTC 2011

> [...]

OOC: Well, he DOES. =)

> As Justin leaves, the knight thanks him.

[Justin]
Justin acknowledges the thanks with a nod, before heading after Ted.
[/Justin]

> It takes a minute or two to find the right tunnel, but soon enough they
> find him in a passage with several rooms that appear to be prison cells,
> with iron bars. Ted has his gun aimed squarely at someone inside one of
> those cells.

> As they approach, they see a little girl inside the cell, about seven or
> eight years old, kneeling on the stone floor hands clenched together,
> tears in her eyes.

> "Please don't let the lizard man hurt me." she pleads. "He put me in
> here and now he's gonna kill me."

OOC: That situation just doesn't add up right...

[Justin]
Justin will glance briefly at Ted, and comment to the rest of the group "Where precisely does a little girl come from in an abandoned delving?" He takes a closer look at the rest of the cell, any runes or markings worth noting?
[/Justin]