[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:03:36 UTC 2011

Now free of the roots which pulled him across the ground, he quickly scuttles away from the dark of the forest. Seeing the group head towards the opening, he quickly makes his way towards the dwarf inviting them in. Looking around for an injured knight who may be struggling to make it, Koba will assist him to safety.