[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:13:53 UTC 2011

>> [GM]
>> The creature cowers. "Olek won't go to the sleepless place, he
>> won't. You wait. You'll go to the Sleepless Place instead, you
>> will."
>>
>> Painfully the creature moves away from Alex, slowly at first but
>> then with more speed, holding the burned flesh where its arm once
>> was. Soon enough it has disappeared into the ruins.
>>
>> As the creature shuffles away, the baby begins to cry again, very
>> loudly.
>> [/GM]

>> [Louissa]
>> Louissa keeps her energy rifle trained on it until it disappears
>> from sight. "Okay, we've rescued the baby. Let's get out of here
>> before that creepy thing comes back with friends, or the baby wakes
>> up every Splugorth minion from here to Atlantis."
>> [/Louissa]

> [Alex]
> "There is something very wrong going on," the scout responds.
>
> Alex calls back to the team, "Is there anybody missing?
> [/Alex]

[Osiris]
Osiris responds after a moment.  "Negative, Alex." Osiris says, rolling
himself over.  "But I think we've got some sort of a plague.  Ted fell
over, and seems to be raving, and now our new companion, Justin, seems
to have lost consciousness.  We've got problems here.  I think you and
Louissa better meet up with us and fast!  Over."
[/Osiris]

[Louissa]
"Great." Louissa says.  "More trouble.  Well, I think we'd better get a
move on."
[/Louissa]

[Osiris]
A few seconds later, Osiris radios Alex and Louissa again.   "Alex, we
can here horesmen approaching.  Owen did some psychic recon and there
looks like a lot of of 'em.  We need assistance ASAP!"
[/Osiris]

[Louissa]
"Are you okay with the baby, Alex?" Louissa says, "We've got to go!"
[/Louissa]