[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 2 22:44:00 UTC 2011

On 11/02/2011 16:58, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper] "The fey have knighted me but, I am more sorceror and a Lord
> from the Courts. I am not a cyberknight though I do know this ring is
> to show those whoe were the allies of a noble and great warrior of
> that order who fell recently. If you recognize this ring then you are
> the ones I seek, and I shall let you keep it in memory of your friend.
> You look to have a great fondness in your memories for him." He looked
> to her armor, "Are you a soldier in the Coalition army Miss Hawk?
> being unsure of her marital status.  "I recognize the armor."

"Call me Alex," the red haired woman responds. "I was a ranger in
Coalition service. I am from around Lone Star. Our, I mean my, unit was
loaned out to Ch-Town where we ran a foul with authorities and we were
hung out to dry dealing with the bugs."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/