[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 22:51:05 UTC 2011

[Vesper] "The fey have knighted me but, I am more sorceror and a Lord from the Courts. I am not a cyberknight though I do know this ring is to show those whoe were the allies of a noble and great warrior of that order who fell recently. If you recognize this ring then you are the ones I seek, and I shall let you keep it in memory of your friend. You look to have a great fondness in your memories for him." He looked to her armor, "Are you a soldier in the Coalition army Miss Hawk? being unsure of her marital status.  "I recognize the armor."
>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
"Call me Alex," the red haired woman responds. "I was a ranger in Coalition service. I am from around Lone Star. Our, I mean my, unit was loaned out to Ch-Town where we ran a foul with authorities and we were hung out to dry dealing with the bugs."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
"Well met then Alex, I hope you have no problems, with a practitioner of magic. Wow Lonestar, I'd like to go there some day. By bugs do you mean the Xiticix or is there some other major threat of bugs in North America ?"
[/Vesper]

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email: kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net Homepage: http://www.kitsune.addr.com/