[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 17:06:10 UTC 2011

[Ted]
"What brings you here, sir knight?" the lizard man inquires. Hewears
black leather boots, a black leather belt, medium brown trousers and a green
cotton shirt under a dark brown robe with a hood long enough to obscure his
reptilian features. Brown scales cover his body. He has a yellow, forked tongue. A variety of scars
crisscross his head, face, chest, hands and arms.

OOC: There! Worked my description into the narrative.
[/Ted]