[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:24:20 UTC 2011

OOC: Oh, well. Just ignore that last sentence, then.

IC:
[Vesper] "We got a jet or something in the air."[/b]
> He doesnt know too many kingdoms in England that use jets so prepares to
> throw up an energy field in case he see's any tell tale signs
> of missles.  Keeping the energy field away from him and the group more of a
> detonation shield.
>
> "We should move out now."
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
The German man nodded. "As I said. See you back in New Camelot,
Baron." With that, Oz ducked back into the car and restarted the
engine. He looked over at the man in the passenger seat. "You are the
navigator. Tell me where we are going."
[/Oz]