[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole OOC

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 22:39:32 UTC 2011

OOC: Ok. For now, Justin's just dodging on his way to do something that may be monumentally stupid, or indescribably brilliant, and no way to know until he arrives, heh.

Dodge Rolls: 10+15=25, 19+15=34, 13+15=28, 12+15=27, 17+15=32.
(Note: Any dodges he makes after entering the water get an extra +1, not included above)