[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:27:25 UTC 2012

[GM]
> Three guards run over, but when they touch the field around Ted,
> there's a loud blast and they are knocked back, their armor
> heavily scorred by the damage inflicted by the field.
>
> Ted may be out, but getting at him may prove difficult.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz hustles over and kneels next to the unconscious assassin. He looks
closely at the armor, examining the gear for clues about its origin
and- more importantly- the software underlying the armor's systems.
The German tourist takes care not to touch the field that had so
recently blasted three armsmen.
[/Oz]

OOC: Uh, GM, you know what I'm trying to do. No idea what skill to use
here, but if there is one Oz almost certainly has it.