[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:00:07 UTC 2012

[GM]
> The King himself approaches. "Tricky operation, that. I'll wager the
> suit is half bio-wizardry. Wouldn't you say, Pyrrcyvel?"
>
> The dashing young knight nods in agreement. "I would, Your
> Highness."
>
> Ted is stirring more, though his eyes remained shut.
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German tourist sits back on his heels and scrubs the sweat out of
his eyes and off his forehead. He looks up at the group gathered
around and half-stands, startled, at seeing the King. "Uh, ah...
sire." Oz ducks his head in a kneeling bow. "I believe that I have
locked his armor in place. The technology underlying it is... very
foreign. I was lucky to have acquired a compatible cross-platform
programming utility that could translate it for me on the fly. My
standard tools wouldn't have been able to touch this stuff without
that."

He shakes his head. "Sorry, sorry, sire. I won't bore you with the
tech. I would appreciate the opportunity to study it once we've
secured him, though." He pauses and gestures at the lizard man. "I'd
feel better about moving him to a prison cell if we could get the
armor off first." Oz nods at Alex. "Good start, Alex."
[/Oz]