[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:03:44 UTC 2012

> [Alex]
> Alex sees what looks like a route underground, and she takes it.
> [/Alex]

[Justin]
Justin whistles and his two hounds come boundinging towards him.
"Well, I think we'd better offer Alex a hand." he says, as he leaps
down the hole as well, his two dogs on his heals.
[/Justin]

[GM]
Alex and Ted find themselves standing in an underground passage. Ahead
of them the passage ends at what looks like an underground sewer line,
and a big one at that. The smell coming from the rushing water is
unpleasant.

There is a line of yellowish ooze leading from where they are standing
towards the rushing water of the sewer.
[/GM]

[Justin]
"Just our luck the thing went right into that." he says. "Glad I'm in
full armor."
[/Justin]

mightymartianca at gmail.com