[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:35:10 UTC 2012

OOC: What did Sir Prrycvel do? Assuming SP followed the party, Oz goes with.

He'll constantly use Prowl to keep from being seen. I don't know what
skill to use to track- if there's a Tracking skill, he doesn't have
it- but he has Detect Concealment, Hunting, Surveillance, Tailing, and
Wilderness Survival if they help.

IC:
[GM]
> Vesper is forced to run through the stinking water, which proves hard,
> as the water gets deeper. Various pipes flow in
> from the sides and above, pouring in filthy stench-laden water and...
> other things. Vesper soon catches up to his companions, and the three
> of them, and two very filthy dogs, make their way down the stinking
> sewer.
>
> Finally the passage makes a big looping turn and then they are at the
> opening. Below them is large chamber, perhaps two hundred feet in
> diameter, into which several tunnels like the one they are in empty in
> to. The illumination is a few dim electric lights, but it's enough to
> allow them to see that there is a good fifteen foot drop to the fetid
> pool below. Each of the incoming tunnels has a number in Roman
> numerals, from I to XVIII. Passage XVIII is the largest, and is an
> outgoing tunnel, three or four times as big as the one in which they
> stand. The current looks much stronger below.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz drops into the sewer behind the others, glad to be wearing his
sealed environmental body armor. Even through his air filters he was
getting a whiff of the stink- he didn't want to imagine what it
smelled like without filters. And even the deepest dirty, disgusting
water was no big deal when you had an internal air supply.

In the dim light, the German man showed that he had some experience at
blending into shadows- no doubt gained from his knowledge of hunting
and stalking. He looked for clues as to the direction of their quarry.
[/Oz]

[Vesper]
> Turns to Justin, "I have some black iron not much a spear point, who is our
> best in close fighter ?"
>
> Vesper SO CASTS CLEANSE
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
The German hunter shakes his head. "I'm not a close-in guy."
[/Oz]