[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Oz] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:41:41 UTC 2012

OOC: It's Osmar, I think. But it would be funny if these Brits keep
calling him Oswald instead of Osmar. :)

IC:
[GM]
> "Oswald, old chap," he says, embracing Oz, "it is good to see you. Had
> enough of that fat old Baron I see." The man turns to Alex, and bows deeply.
> "And who is this with you." he says, sweeping off his hat and bowing even
> lower before kissing Alex's hand.
>
> "I am Sir Prrcyvel, a knight of New Camelot and close friend and adviser of
> the King, when I'm not carousing with scoundrels like dear Oswald here." He
> is an intensely charming man, as Oswald fully knows.
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German had grinned when he saw Sir Prrcyvel. "Good to see you as
well, Sir Prrcyvel. Though I'm surprised you're here and not out on
the walls, what with the Slugorts on the move." Oz just couldn't seem
to say that name right- he'd clearly never even heard of them before
now.
[/Oz]

[GM]
> "Good gods!" Sir Prrcyvel shouts, sweeping out a vibro-broadsword. "An
> invader in the palace. Oz, I'll assume you can vouch for your lady friend,
> so let's be about it!"
>
> Without waiting he dashes into the palace.
> [/GM]

[Oz]
Osmar draws his gun and sprints after Sir Prrcyvel. "Tallyho!" There
is an excited grin on his face- the expression of a man who lives for
excitement.
[/Oz]