[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 14:51:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Karl Prosek <karl.prosek at gmail.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

[Alex]
> "I can see if I might be able to track on her radio if she is still carrying
> it," the red headed scout states. "Far form a sure thing but I think it is
> worth a try. Anybody want to tag along with me or have your own ideas for
> searching? Always good to have backup however."
[/Alex]

[Oz]
"Tag along where? Shouldn't we start in the room where Louissa was
last seen?" Oz looks confused, but more engaged than he had been since
they reached safety. Relative safety, anyway, with giant floating
brains everywhere.
[/Oz]

[Vesper]
Im willing to start wherever any of you are. You knew her better then I and maybe she left some clues
for us to find behind."
[/Vesper]