[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Nov 16 15:21:21 UTC 2012

On 11/13/2012 16:00, Peter Perkins wrote:

> [Vesper]
> "It's only a partial dome We should be able to dig our way out or melt
> our way out with some energy
> weapons. If worse comes to worse I can rift us out but let's try
> another method first as that will get us out but
> it's incredibly draining and a little risky."
Taking advantage of the video camera in the sky (ooc: I doubt there is
enough rubble to block the signal because it is not metal), Alex will
carefully examine everything, seeing is she can figure out what happened
to the ambush and how much rubble is covering them.

"Sorry, I certainly did not expect that much rubble to come down," Alex
responds. There is a tiny age of surprise but her military training is
on the forefront.