[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:48:34 UTC 2012

OOC: I'm assuming there's some kind of homing feature built into the
comm system. If there's not I'll repost.

IC:
[Sir Prrcyvel]
> "We're under fire!" Sir Prrcyvel transmits. "We're pinned ---- on a
> small ---. Something is interf---- with ----cast. Request assistance!"
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
Oz points at one of the guards. "Once these three are secured, you're
with me. Sir Prrcyvel is under attack." He points at the other one.
"You stay here, keep an eye on the prisoners. See if you can get any
information out of them. If you come under attack, take cover and call
for help- your first priority is staying alive."

Once the other guard was ready, Oz led the man out at a run, off to
support Sir Prrcyvel.
[/Oz]