[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:09:00 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> "And you speak for the King?" the Borg asks in a thick Euro accent. "I
>> have committed many crimes. Will there be... amnesty?"
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz cocked his head and switched to Euro, sounding every bit the German
> tourist he'd introduced himself to the British Isles as. His Euro was
> flawless, clearly from one of the large NGR cities. "In this? Yes, I
> can speak for the king. There will be amnesty for anyone who refrains
> from fighting the crown for the duration of hostilities with the
> aliens. We need every man, every gun. It is... desperate."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
The Borg nods. He replies in Euro, though it's much more Slavic in
sound. "If there is amnesty, then I will urge the Hood to surrender."

The Borg stands, unhooks his very large railgun and throws it to Oz.
He then transmits to the rest of his men in English "This is Jacek.
End all hostilities immediately. I and the enemy commander are
negotiating. Make no hostile move."

The Borg then turns to back to Oz and speaks in Euro again. "I cannot
contact the Hood from here. You and an escort may lead me to the Wall,
and there we can negotiate. Agreed?"

mightymartianca at gmail.com