[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XII - Journey to the Millennium Tree

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jul 5 19:36:37 UTC 2013

On 07/05/2013 14:10, Ted Smythe wrote:
> [Ted]
> "Is there someway to magically constrain her to do what we want her to
> do?" Ted asked, knowing that even in a weakened state, she might be
> difficult to control if she decided to go against them.
The wilderness scout draws both her dagger and the spear head, stands
over the girl's head. Puts them both against the girl's neck. "You utter
another sound, we will see which is more deadly to you." She looks to
see if there is one that the girl fears more but keeps her mind locked
down to protect from psychic attack. "If I sense you trying to attack
me, they will both go into your neck. Nod you head very slowly if you
understand."