[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:14:11 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> Carries a very large scoped rifle of indeterminate make, almost
>> comically oversized.
>>
>> When she finally stops in front of Oz and his men, the two soldiers on
>> the hoverbikes dismount. One salutes Oz and informs him "Sir. This is
>> the woman we reported. She won't surrender her weapon, though she's
>> made no hostile move towards us."
> [/GM]

OOC: I believe Alex has remained behind at the council of druids, so
I'm going to slightly modify Vesper's post.

> [Vesper]
> "Well now this is different."
> "We sure meet interesting people don't we."
> He turns back to regard the newcomer.  Looking for signs of magic.

There are no signs of magic.
[/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz glances at his men, a curious look on his face. "Why would we
> disarm her? I wouldn't want an untrained toddler to walk around out
> there unarmed with these aliens about, much less someone who has
> obviously had some level of training. Did she threaten you? If not,
> I'm afraid I'm just not understanding why good King's men are
> accosting innocent travelers."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
The soldier looks down. "Well, uh, no Sir, nothing like that. Just
guarding the parameter, sir. Her entrance was, well, um, pretty
dramatic."
[/GM]

[Stranger]
The stranger speaks to Oz, without waiting to be addressed "Where I
come from, we only disarm enemies.  If you're an enemy, I have far too
great a need of my weapon to consider giving it up."
[/Stranger]

mightymartianca at gmail.com