[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Aug 10 00:27:51 UTC 2014

[Alex]
"Going to have to be your judgement," the scout returns. kind of
surprises herself just how comfortable talkign to him is these days.
"Going straight into the tower would have an element of surprise."
[/Alex]

On 08/09/2014 19:11, 'Peter Perkins' via Taocow Rifts PBEM wrote:
> On Sat, 8/9/14, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
>
>   Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XV - Wales
>   To: taocow-rifts-pbem at googlegroups.com
>   Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014, 5:07 PM
>
>   [Alex]
>   The red headed scout thinks to herself that
>   this is something she has
>   never seen in
>   Coalition reports on the Splugorth forces.
>
>   She looks careful at a course
>   that they could travel that might keep
>   them
>   from being detected. "Vesper, waht can you do to help
>   hide us?"
>   [/Alex]
>
> [Vesper]
> "Chameleon spell would work but you would have to move very slowly or it will waver and possibly give you away.
> To bright out for Shadow Melding to work, though normal invisibility many creatures can see through Kydians too possibly so I would still go with Chameleon or a better idea is I might be able to mystic portal us right up to the tower or in it."
>
> Vesper judges distances to the tower.

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/