[Taocow PBEM] [Oz, Vesper, Alex and Anne] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey OOC

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 20:12:46 UTC 2014

[Vesper]
"I certainly do." He kisses her back deeply a light growl rising from his chest. He smiles at her as she looks at him with those sparkling eyes.
[/Vesper]

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:10 PM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:

[Alex]
Alex cannot help but consider the idea that she is a Coalition
      soldier, well scout, yet is using magic weapons and now is about
      to try out enchanted cosmetics.

"How much are the cosmetics?" she asks. Her tone is a very
      practical sound, like she is evaluating just how much something
      like that should be worth. One notes that while she is skilled at
      cosmetics, her ears are not pierced.

Decides to be a little less practical, grabbing Vesper for a quick
      kiss. "At least I think you like me with or without them." Her
      eyes sparkle with that.
[/Alex]

On 02/05/2014 12:58, Peter Perkins wrote:

[Vesper]
>For a moment Vesper ponders the strangeness of an octopus
        sentient being slipping on a sweater and hat but shakes it off.
        "Ah yes were coming."  Then to Alex, "I would like to see you in
        those cosmetics so indulge a little." He smiled to her.