[Taocow PBEM] [Ted and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter XIV - Belmont Abbey

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 22:35:57 UTC 2014

>> [GM]
>>  As the others depart, Ted and Louissa are left alone. There
>>  are a few crew left as a watch, but other than that the ship
>>  is empty. Still, it isn't entirely uncommodious. The
>>  staterooms and the galley are fairly small by most
>>  standards, but comfortable and well heated.
>>  [/GM]

>>  [Louissa]
>>  Louissa yawns. "I'm going to go the galley and see if I can
>>  rustle up some food." she says to Ted. "Do you want
>>  anything?"
>>  [/Louissa]

> [Ted]
> "Sure." The lizard man did not feel that hungry and had no idea
> what the galley would serve up at this hour, but the company
> sounds nice.

Ted is left to his own thoughts. He hears a church bell ringing in the
distance, but his keen hearing picks up some kind of "vwoot!" sound,
like something small flying through the air, coming from the galley.
He hears Louissa say "Ouch!" and then someone or something fall over.
[/GM]

OOC: I must remind the other players that this on the ship, and not in
the town, so only Ted is aware of anything going on.

mightymartianca at gmail.com