[CrackMonkey] Zork.net's new poopserver

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Feb 1 12:24:04 PST 2000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> > ML is just garden variety psycho.
>
> While I intellectually appreciate the idea of functional languages,
> they make my brain hurt enough that I've never been comfortable with
> them.

This is, in a nutshell, one of the reasons I found grad school (in CS)
torture. Plus I still had two semesters of Java crap to do. I'm much
happier in finance!

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator