[CrackMonkey] tennis anyone?

Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Tue Feb 1 21:27:25 PST 2000

Keep your stick on the ice, Bob. The Red Green show is produced by
Canadistas and is obviously an attack on the American Way -- they want
us to exchange our big cars and acid rain for livin' in a cabin and
blowin' stuff up. What kind of sick nation calls that a life?

They obviously want to take our 1970s era Buicks and drive them for
themselves.

Yours,
Peter "born across the lake from those commies" Peterson

PS: "Canadian at par" policies should be ILLEGAL! They devalue the
almighty dollar! Believe you me, bobby-boy, I have seen enough of
those signs up in the Northland to know what they do to local
economies -- steel market, bah! it 's CANADIAN AT PAR that did it!
P. A. Peterson II -- pedro at zork.net