Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 2 07:55:22 PST 2000

ESP writes:

>     MM> [snip, snip] ... has been removed from CrackMonkey.
>
>     MLM> this is the most i've seen people coming and going on
>     MLM> here... it's not just me any more!
>
> I don't get why weirdo freaks are always adding on the CM list. Where
> do they find out about it? Why do they think they'll fit it? What's
> their POSSIBLE motivation?
>
> ~ESP
>
> P.S. In case nobody noticed, there wasn't a "Free Jon Johansen"
> protest this morning. C'est la vie.

But there _will_ be a "Stop the MPAA" protest on Friday.  _2600_ just
sent out a press release inviting hackers (presumably in either sense)
to pass out leaflets that evening, and predicting participation in
100 cities (unlikely unless it gets up on slashdot _right now_ and
enough people are bored on Friday night).

Anyone around here (San Francisco) interested in protesting outside
some large theater in the City this weekend?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I