[CrackMonkey] Choose Your Irony

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Feb 8 14:13:16 PST 2000

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> > You're pretty damn annoying, what with you repeating everything
> > that everyone else says.
>
> You're just jealous because I have a nice cozy house with my sweetie
> and a nice job making flipping great wads of cash.

	You spent your life in Orange County and never learned to
properly appreciate San Francisco.  You spent your whole time here
whining about how cold it was, how far everybody walked, etc etc etc.
I thought you were from VERMONT.  I thought you UNDERSTOOD COLD.

	So fine, go back to your armored cars and your air-conditioned
pods.  Go back to your fluorescent lighting and six-figure paychecks.
You're still too far from anything to enjoy life.

	So spend the rest of your life in a rocking chair.  Just don't
keep posting the obvious on this list.  I'm not jealous of your life,
I just want to keep useless noise off this list.  I did it first by
weeding out the Microsoft users.  Must I now weed out PINE users?

> > YES we can ALL read BETWEEN the LINES.  We don't need you
> > diagramming obvious clues to us.
>
> You've missed so many, what with the job stress and all.

	Now you're just making shit up to cover your ass.  It's not
going to make your point.