[CrackMonkey] Choose Your Irony

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Feb 8 14:32:51 PST 2000

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, Monkey Master wrote:

> Is that all you ever saw here?  You are truly more blind than
> I thought.

I'm amazed at how many San Franciscans DON'T see these things. Or how
fucking dirty the city is.

> The City is seven miles on a side, Deirdre.  I have walked
> just about the whole thing.  I've been through the rest of this area,
> and anyplace that public transportation doesn't go usually turns out
> to be little more than a parking lot or housing complex.  Hell, some
> of the places that transportation DOES go turns out to be like that.

You know, I walked 1700 miles around Ireland, but I don't mistake San
Francisco for the be-all end-all of the world.

> I didn't criticize your relationships, and I'd ask you to not
> comment on mine.

Oh, I see, only ad-hominem personal attacks YOU LIKE. Got it.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator