[CrackMonkey] Choose Your Irony

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Feb 8 15:11:49 PST 2000

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> You see, to me, home is being with someone you care about. I used to
> confuse home with places. Any place can be home with the right
> people.  That's how I wound up in godforsaken places like Lake
> George NY, Raleigh NC, Manhattan and Vermont.

	Ah, and there go George Gibb and Emily Webb.  And there's the
Congregational church, and the old High School, and Mr. Morgan's
drugstore.  Nice town, don't you think?

> So, you see, TO ME, when you criticize where I live, you ARE
> criticizing my relationship. Maybe you didn't realize that. If it
> weren't for Rick, I wouldn't have been in San Francisco *at all.*
>
> So if you want to make a request, I'd ask that you actually STAY
> within the boundaries you pose.

	Well, then.  When you accuse me of jealousy, you're ACTUALLY
calling me a Nazi, so I call Godwin on this conversation and end the
whole argument.  Thpppbbbbbpppt!