[CrackMonkey] ?Remember Mickey Mouse as "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" (Was: Auto-Reply to: Auto-Reply to: Auto-Reply to: A)

George J.P. Perry geoperry at iww.org
Wed Feb 9 23:18:22 PST 2000

Here's how deeply I revere The Second Amendment (and strive for a nation
of citizens fit to exercise it)...

... here's an example of an argument against a "right to keep and bear
code" (and even yet, I'll still fight for the right &etc.):

!?What open-ended fun... what silly-string merriment...

... derived when the author of the Auto-Reply-a-ton failed to include a
"gee... ?haven't I already sent This Important Message to [recipient].

Every post to <fnb-l at tao.ca> incites Auto-Reply-a-ton to a fresh
"Auto-Reply to [subject]", and then cascading to scores of "Auto-Reply to
Auto-Reply to A".

Choose your irony, and insert chestnuts here.

-George Perry... doughnaught-boy, svfig

p.s... observe the resonance here, with recent "denial of service"

p.p.s... I wonder if <williamj at golden.net>'s turned off the
bubble-machine, yet