[CrackMonkey] Holy Crap!

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Thu Feb 10 09:01:22 PST 2000

You are the MAN.  I actually have a couple copies somewhere, but I'm
very glad you posted it here!  W00t.

I notice this version doesn't have the part about the Mae Ling Mak IPO,
but that's okay, I've already sent that to Ms. Mak privately.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

"Science is a scam; a crutch for weak-minded people."