[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Thu Feb 10 18:51:19 PST 2000

10Feb2000 06:48PM (-0600) From [craig at laceyonline.com] craig [Craig McPherson]
> Actually, I've gotten a lot of feedback over the years, but 95% of
> the feedback has been positive.

Talking to yourself does not count as feedback.

> Face it, people who don't like what we write are in the MINORITY,
> and if you can't handle being in the minority,

So, the final counts are;
Group A (the majority): Craig, the voice Craig hears, Craig's weird
friend, pond slime [TOTAL = 4]
Group B (the minority): $REST_OF_WORLD [TOTAL = 1]

> maybe you need to  get over yourself and realize the world
> doesn't revolve around you.

I am sorry but I am unable to get over myself before removing
myself as the earth's axis.  Please resubmit your request.

> We know what the REAL people like.

The "REAL people"?  Wasn't that a gay disco group from the '70s?

>This list can be DARNED.

...and Deirdre has the needles to do it.

	Bernard

Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)