[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Thu Feb 10 23:17:56 PST 2000

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 06:51:19PM -0800, Bernard wrote:
> Talking to yourself does not count as feedback.

Okay, Mr. Smart Butt.  Here's some statistics for you.

Number of supportive e-mails I've gotten from distinct individuals:  14
Number of negative e-mails (excluding this mailing list): 0
Number of neutral e-mails:  2

Number of supportive ICQ/AIM messages:  9
Number of negative ICQ/AIM messages: 0
Number of netural ICQ/AIM messages: 1

Number of positive phone calls:  0
Number of negative phone calls:  0
Number of phone calls where somebody just hung up or pushed buttons on
the phone or breathed really loudly:  4

Whoosh.