[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Thu Feb 10 19:07:31 PST 2000

10Feb2000 06:47PM (-0800) From [evangelo at pigdog.org] evangelo [The Mighty Silverback]

>     GJPP> ?Do you parse double-positives as negative...
>
>     Me>  Yes yes.
>
>     B> GAR GAR!  You stole my line.
>
> ?Do you parse double-gar as "Beaujolais!".

Ah, but do "GAR" and "Beaujolais" truly and completely define
the limits of a single spectrum?  Are these two sides to a single
coin? (and what happens if that coin lands on its edge?
or gets lost in the clothes drier?).  Or are there parallel, but
related metrics? eg.

	GAR! <-----> Frink!
	Beaujolais!  <-------> Bad Canadista Vinegar!

We should perform suitable tests;
a) Are GAR and Beaujolais mutually exclusive?
b) Competition - does GAR inhibit Beaujolais-ness?
c) Does an excess of good vodka improve matters?**

** Not entirely relevant but I say we should add it to the grant
application.

Then we move on to truly understand the nature of the system.
By taking an individual and placing them as the target in a
Pigdogotron we bombard them with high energy GARons until
their instability causes them to decay and release the theoretical,
but never observed experimentally, Beaujolais-particle.

GARons are known to possess the fundamental characteristics:
i)   Spin (as in spinning room) (detectable by ESR)
ii)  No_Charm
iii) Strangeness
iv)  Nick

	Perhaps the Beaujolais-particle will have the opposite
characteristics?

	Bernard

Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)