[CrackMonkey] To the slashdot trolls

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Feb 10 23:09:23 PST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:48:27 -0600
Craig McPherson <craig at laceyonline.com> wrote:

> Actually, I've gotten a lot of feedback over the years, but 95% of
> the feedback has been positive.  Face it, people who don't like
> what we write are in the MINORITY, and if you can't handle being
> in the minority, maybe you need to get over yourself and realize
> the world doesn't revolve around you.

Ahem.  And precisely why should I care what anyone else thinks, or
how many of them think that?  And if by some gawdawful stretch of
the imagination you can come up with something, just why should that
have any effect on my opinion?  Is this some sort of sycophantic
popularity club where mobbish arse licking is the route to poplarity
and "belonging"?  Minority, shmenority.  Ptui.  I spit on you and
your demographics.  I'm a man not a marketting statistic.  I do what
I do.  You can continue to ape if you wish.

<,Heck, I never even joined the Six of One club damnit>>

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu