[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Thu Feb 17 23:21:30 PST 2000

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> Heh, have fun chasing the buzzword of the week!

	I have no idea what you're talking about.

	I believe you may be confusing your own experience of San
Francisco with mine.

	Of course, the thing about the South Bay is that there is
NOTHING to do there but WORK.  That's the whole reason they try to get
people to move there, so that they don't go gettin' entertainment or
nothin'.

> Unlike cats, cheese doesn't make them come to you.

	And without fingers, the hand would be a spoon.