[CrackMonkey] witty c++ text

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu Feb 17 23:24:26 PST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Monkey Master wrote:

> Of course, the thing about the South Bay is that there is NOTHING to do
> there but WORK.  That's the whole reason they try to get people to move
> there, so that they don't go gettin' entertainment or nothin'.

Oh bah. Like you said about my time in San Francisco, I think you've
exaggerated the downside of the South Bay.

Rejoice that they're not all in San Francisco. The rents would be even
more atrocious.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator