[CrackMonkey] Re: The service

Duncan MacKinnon duncan at substance.com
Fri Feb 18 01:39:25 PST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Nick Moffitt wrote:

>       DO NOT SPEAK ANY FURTHER OF GERMAN FURNACES IN THIS HOUSE!

Hrmmf, The quote was actually German ovens as in Kachelofen.

We understand you have a family living in Deutchland, they could easily be..

No, now more seriously,

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> I'd suggest that Duncan look in the archive for Rick's great
> esperanto message of yesterday, but it wasn't IN the archive as of
> this morning.

I can't read read the Irish, even with my Irish blood, but I still am
a Universal Life Church minister, licensed in the state of California to
perform marriages. I've performed two so far, you can be next.

Best,
Duncan

--
Duncan MacKinnon